Your Live-in care specialist
Live-in care allows you to live independently in the comfort of your own home, while being professionally looked after by a full-time live-in carer.
Given the choice, 97% of people say they would prefer to continue living in their own home rather than move into a care home. Live-in care allows you to do this.
We will endeavour to find the right live-in carer for you; someone who is able to provide you with the round-the-clock support and companionship that you require.
Whether you need live-in care full-time or as a means of allowing a family member to take a holiday, we can meet your individual needs. Sometimes, we are asked to provide a live-in care service for an agreed period of time while someone recuperates at home after leaving hospital.
By choosing ABL Care Live-in care, we promise to:
- Deliver person-centred live-in care focused 100% on our clients’ needs
- Provide experienced, fully trained, knowledgeable staff
- Endeavour to find the right live-in carer for our clients, taking into account interests, lifestyle, personality and routines
- Offer a flexible service appreciating that each day can be different
- Provide rigorous vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure you are happy with our service
- Endeavour to build long lasting professional relationships
ABL Care teams across the country can offer live-in care to people from all walks of life and we’re proud to support their care requirements, whatever the situation.
Click here to find out more about the other services we can provide for you.